The best soft surfboards ever! “ – Jamie O’Brien
Jamie has charged some of the gnarliest waves out there and believes his models are the ultimate shore-break boards; plus he can throw chunks, bust an air or tweak a turn when the waves aren’t deathly. Not only do the JOB models offer performance, but the signature graphic reeks of tropical bliss.
Keeping with Odysea tradition, the Skipper is purely focused on fun and good times. With mega-Odysea float everyone has come to love, the Skipper infuses a sleek fish shape for down-the-line-speed and drawing out perfect, stylish turns. Now equipped with our hi-performance fin system for added drive in steeper waves and even more speed in the tube. The Skipper is your first mate for fun!
- 5’6” x 21” x 2.875” (42 Liters)
- 6’0” x 21.5” x 3.0” (48 Liters)
- 6’6” x 22.0” x 3.125” (55 Liters)
- Super-Fun for all skill levels!
- Tons of float and easy wave catching.
- Stiff dual composite core.
- Triple (x3) maple stringers!
- Durable HDPE graphic slick bottom.
- Old-School PE deck with throwback design.
- Hi-Performance fin system with performance fins.
- Designed by Catch Surf in California, U.S.A.